Thursday, April 10, 2014

LITTLE GEM I FOUND {ARCHITECTURAL DIGEST HOME TOUR!}

Browsing through the Architectural Digest website, I found this little gem and I had to share it! This is one of the most exciting homes I've come across. I am very much in love with the over-all design. This Chicago penthouse, designed by Michael S. Smith, is both bold and sophisticated, with interesting accents. 

I also love this quote from the A.D. article: "Some grand homes are designed to give their occupants the life they imagined they always wanted, while others, like this penthouse, help the residents be themselves, only better." -- If a designer can achieve that, then your job is done! Amazing! Im drooling... 

Welcome to my dream home! (Just kidding. But really...) 


Favorite room of all. Notice how this designer has integrated bright green neon accents into the space? I love that little surprise of color! 




The one thing that makes me love this home so much is the way the designer has so seamlessly mixed traditional, ornate pieces with extremely modern pieces. (See above) This is completely my style. As I love to mix and match.



Absolutely love the fabric wallpaper, along with the antique mirror above the nightstand.  





What a view! ....That's all for now! 



4 comments:

  1. Much thanks to you again for all the learning you distribute,Good post. I was extremely intrigued by the article, it's entirely rousing I ought to concede. I like going to you site since I generally run over intriguing articles like this one.Great Job, I incredibly acknowledge that.Do Keep sharing! Respects, residential architects near me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Problems with a boiler may have a knock-on effect on parts (or all) of your heating system or vice versa.  commercial boiler engineer

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish more writers of this kind of substance would take the time you did to explore and compose so well. I am extremely inspired with your vision and knowledge. CBD (cannabidiol) oil

    ReplyDelete