Tuesday, April 8, 2014

FROM WHERE DO YOU DRAW INSPIRATION?

Every creative mind has a source of inspiration that they constantly look back to. It's true. As an artist, don't be prideful and say that you "create your own" art. Everything that is in our world has already been created; we as artists only take and re-create. Right? So where do you go to as a creative source? As for me, it has always been nature. Obviously, nature comes from the greatest Designer of all, that is, God.  More specifically, I draw my inspiration from flowers. Any and all types of flowers. I think it is the variety of colors flowers have, or maybe the geometry, or delicate appearance.  Whatever it is, I always seem to find inspiration outside, in the garden.  

Here's the latest color palette I've made from a collection of flowers:



Gorgeous for Spring, right? -And may I point out the last color, which is the Pantone color of the year: Radiant Orchid. See below how this color palette translates into the interior design world. 


Now get out in to the world and find your inspirations! 


2 comments:

  1. This discussion unexpectedly takes my attention to join inside. Well, after I read all of them, it gives me new idea for my blog. thanksresidential interiors in bangalore|interior services in Bangaloree|interior design solutions in Bangalore

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting and amazing how your post is! It Is Useful and helpful for me That I like it very much, and I am looking forward to Hearing from your next.. branding

    ReplyDelete