Thursday, December 19, 2013

CHRISTMAS INSPIRATIONS & DECORATING

Hi friends!

I hope your holiday season has been filled with so many fun gatherings with friends and family already! Seems like Christmas is fast approaching, and I was just thinking today how fast the season comes and goes! Seems like one minute we are thinking about Thanksgiving, then instantly Christmas... I would like to just slow time down a little bit more and take in every inch of gingerbread late this, and christmas movie that, wouldn't you?

As with any holiday, I've gathered fun D.I.Y's, and beautiful inspirations to get the creative gears in your brain going! Enjoy:




As you can probably gather from the images I post, I lean towards more of a "vintage" look and use of antique items. -Especially at Christmas. I love the bright, vibrant colors mostly. And mixed with a little mercury glass? LOVE IT! Are you wondering how you can pull this look off too? Honestly, I use E-Bay for all vintage ornaments and knick-knacks, and anything mercury glass or for table-top, I have found at Home Goods. You would be surprised what you can find! But as I always try to stress: decorating is not worth it if you end up breaking the bank.

1 comment:

  1. OH! Those are some GREAT ideaaaaas! You always seem to have the good ones! :) My favorite pic has to be the ornaments in the vases? Maybe because they are most appealing to me? I also like the letters on the tree just because it gets your eyes going down the whole tree when using it. :)

    ReplyDelete