Friday, June 1, 2012

LOVIN' THIS SITE {ART INTERIORS}


Hello Followers! 

Happy first day of June! I couldn't wait for this month to come. I am excited to blog about all the Summery things I will be inspired by! Anyways, I was in the office yesterday, and I was researching some new venders for a project, and I came across this site called Art Interiors. This site features up-and-coming artist's work that you can purchase at a very affordable cost. Their philosophy states that they believe everyone should be able to own an affordable piece of art. And I agree! Art really finishes off a well decorated room. So, I would like to encourage you to take a look at this site's galleries. 

Here are some of my favorites: 

Linda Oneill : Angel in the Morning


Rundi Phelan : Anything Can Happen

Peter Andrew : Highway Series
A. Pell : Cloud Studies-6


1 comment:

  1. The top painting is my favorite. :) Great advertisement! ;)

    ReplyDelete