Tuesday, May 29, 2012

LATEST COLOR OBSESSION {CORAL & TURQUOISE}


Lately, all I have been seeing are the colors coral and turquiose. They are so hot right now! (I couldn't resist the urge to make a Zoolander reference) I feel like they are huge trends right now, and I am loving it! These colors just make me feel happy and I want to use them every where I can! Here are some inspirational finds I love. And a few images I am using as inspiration on a current project! Enjoy!


I actually bought this vase for a good friend of mine, and I was quite jealous of it because I loved it so much! How cute would this look on your table? 






If you're looking to add color in your space on a low budget, small accessories are a great way to start. 

This is my absolute favorite room, maybe of all time. I love the contrasting colors!

I think this door looks so fresh and bold painted light turquoise. 

I hope from all these inspirational finds, I have started a little color obsession in you! 


1 comment:

  1. Coral was in at Master's for A LONG time. I do love the turquoise. :)

    ReplyDelete