Monday, April 16, 2012

SOMETHING FOR THE GUYS {MAN CAVES}

Hello Followers! 
I thought I would change things up a bit with my post today, and do something for the guys. Lately, I found myself looking through different rooms, which were more masculine, and it gave me an idea to post on man caves! Here are some inspiring man cave interiors, some products I love, and a few D.I.Y.'s for those who are handy! Enjoy, guys! 

Inspiring interiors: 






Adam Levine's Hollywood Hills Home

Products I love: 



Also, if you haven't heard of this show, I would recommend checking it out sometime. It's called Man Caves, with Jason Cameron and Tony Siragusa. 
Here's an episode showing the top ten man caves Jason and Tony have designed:
(They have great D.I.Y. ideas)

PS. Have a great Monday! 

1 comment: