Saturday, April 14, 2012

CHEVRON, CHEVRON, CHEVRON.


Lately, I have been seeing a trend going around. You may have noticed it. It's chevron! This trendy pattern you can find anywhere, and on everything. What I like though, is it's use in interiors. The problem with trends however, is that they make you want to change your home, however you will most likely get tired of the trend within a year. My best advice is to add smaller accents to your space, which you can easily change out when you get tired of it.  Here are some easy tips to add some chevron to your space, the right way.


I am in love with everything in this picture. It's a great idea for summer dinner parties. What I like most though, is the chevron table runner. This is something that can be bought or made for very little money and it will give your table that trendy look, which you can easily switch out when you become tired of it!


Are you up for a little D.I.Y.? I love the look of a chevron wall. Get some white paint, and some painter's tape, and paint a chevron pattern on a wall in your room. It will add some interest, and instantly update your space! 



Sometimes, it's the small accents that can make a big impact. 
Changing-out a rug, or some pillows is a great way to update a space! 


I hope with all these images and ideas, you too are inspired to add a little chevron to your home! 

1 comment: