Wednesday, April 11, 2012

CURRENT OBSESSION: ONE KINGS LANE

Hello, Followers! 
Today I wanted to share with you my latest find on the internet: One Kings Lane
Have you heard of it? If not, I think it is a great site to check out! One Kings Lane is an online designer sale site. Become a member, and you will have access to a spectacular, hand-picked selection of top-brand, and designer items, at up to 70% off their retail price! Membership is free. What's not to love? 
I would highly recommend this site to anyone who is redecorating their home on a budget, that still wants that custom high-end look.

Here are some items I have my eye on for a current project, and maybe for myself as well! 
Like my picks? I would be more than happy to help you select a few pieces for your own decorating project. Feel free to contact me at freeinteriors@gmail.com. 
I look forward to helping you with any questions or projects you have! 

1 comment: