Tuesday, December 18, 2012

COLOR OF THE YEAR {ELEGANT EMERALD}


Pantone finally has revealed what the next "color of the year" will be for 2013. The winner is the ever elegant, Color 17-5641, Emerald Green!  "A color of elegance and beauty"... No wonder I love this color so much. It's also the color of my birthstone. I am very happy with the outcome! 

Thinking about all this green has reminded me of something! The color green and I haven't been on the best terms. Back in grade school when I attended The Methodist Ladies College in Claremont, Australia for some time, and we we required to follow their dress code. The school colors were Emerald green and gold. So, naturally our uniforms were mostly varied shades of green, with some gold accents. I had become so green-ed out, I could hardly stand the color when I left the school. Thankfully as time past, green and I are getting along again. I still don't wear too much green, but I think that could change this year!  

So with all this talk about green, here is some Emerald green eye candy!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE this color. WAIT. YOU NEVER TOLD ME YOU USED TO LIVE IN AUSTRALIA. WHAT IN THE WORLD. I feel like I am missing out on a big portion of your life! haha You must tell me about that sometime. :) IF you didn't know this already, I've had this strange love relationship with Australia since I was little. <3 Never been there, but have always had my random research projects on it, and have always dreamed of going there!

    ReplyDelete