Tuesday, November 20, 2012

THANKSGIVING INSPIRATION

With Thanksgiving around the corner, I hope you've started to gather your recipes for your Thanksgiving diner, as well as think of how you're going to be decorating your table, of course! If not, here is some Thanksgiving inspiration, to help you think up of some great ideas for your table! 




I have actually done something similar to this for my mantle.
 I used cinnamon sticks and ribbon. It turned out very cute! 



Why not gather some colored leaves from outside and use them on your napkins? 



This center piece is my favorite. I love how natural it looks. I am sure this look can be achieved easily by gathering pumpkins, greenery and sticks (from your yard to save money), and loosely place them in the center of your table.  Candles also add an nice touch! 

So I hope whatever you do for your Thanksgiving table, is beautiful and creative! Also, I wanted to share with you what I am baking this year for desert! (It's different and new every year) I've decided to bake mini apple pies! I plan to bake them tomorrow night so they are ready to go on Thanksgiving day! I am very excited to see how this new recipe turns out! 



That's all for now! I will be back with Christmas inspiration soon! 






PS. Have a happy Thanksgiving! 

1 comment: