Friday, November 30, 2012

LET'S ADD SOME SPARKLE

It's that time of year again when holiday decorations are coming out. What is your style for holiday decorating? I naturally go towards more neutrals, such as whites, golds, silvers, and then always, always add some sparkle and pops of color. How can anything be festive without any sparkle by the way? 
After thinking about possible decor ideas, and even looking at holiday fashion trends, I've naturally come up with some holiday color palettes. My palates are different from the traditional Christmas colors, however isn't that what designing is all about? Creating something new! So here's what I have been playing with: 



If you're into brighter colors, maybe this one you will like better: 


There's more holiday inspiration to come, so keep checking back! 

    For now...

1 comment:

  1. You know, I think the first color palette is interesting and great! I love the second one though, but you probably already know I love brighter colors. ;)

    ReplyDelete