Tuesday, September 11, 2012

LET THE SUN SHINE!



I received a beautiful bunch of sunflowers last night, after feeling quite under the weather for the past two days. I have never received sunflowers before, so this was especially exciting to me. (As if receiving flowers isn't exciting enough!) I put my beautiful sunflowers on my desk, and as I looked more and more, I began to feel inspired. I am so in love with how bright and sunny they look, they are as bight as sun beams. Seriously, they are goegeous. So right now, I am loving this "sunflower yellow". It's punchy, bright, and makes me think of Summer! So who says the bright colors have to go away when the season changes to fall? It's practically Summer in Southern California all year long anyways!
So bring on the yellow, please!






Is all this yellow starting to make you feel sunny, bright, and happy yet?



Here are my lovely flowers, which I have placed on my desk. LOVE them!




No comments:

Post a Comment