Sunday, July 22, 2012

MY LITTLE VACATION {SAN JOSE}


This past weekend, I road tripped up to San Jose to see my wonderful and amazing best friend. It was a lovely four day weekend filled with plenty of fun. We went adventuring for most of Saturday, and saw some beautiful sights. It felt nice to have a change of scenery for a few days, and to see my lovely friend of course! Although I am very fond of Orange County, I always find myself feeling a little sentimental every time I come up to NorCal. I lived in Concord for a few years, and really enjoyed all that the Bay Area had to offer. However, after moving to Southern California, I've found that I am truly a SoCal girl at heart! 
During the 450 mile drive up, I was practically drooling over the scenery. Driving along the coast in Santa Barbara, and then through the golden rolling hills inland. It doesn't get more inspiring! 

Enjoy...



It's now very clear to me why they call California the GOLDEN state. 




Acorns! 






Meet Alanna. (She's on the left) Alanna is wonderful and awesome, and I have known her since high school! This is us on our day of adventure! It was a beautiful day.

Here's a color palette of natural, earthy colors inspired by the beautiful sites off the 280 Freeway. 
Sky blues, rich greens, deep blues, and golden yellows. Loving NorCal!

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful. <3 Glad you had fun! I LOVE the color palette...I would TOTALLY use that in my house one day!!

    ReplyDelete