Monday, July 30, 2012

GO FOR GOLD! {INSPIRED BY THE OLYMPICS}


I'm inspired from all the hype over the Olympics since this past weekend. After watching the opening ceremony to the swimming and gymnastics, I am pumped up with American spirit, and hoping that the USA gets gold every time! Even if they don't win the gold medal at every event, it doesn't hurt to cheer on!   

So get inspired too, and go for gold! 


I love this gold love seat. It's practically the definition of luxury, would you agree? 


Could you ever do a gold velvet sofa? 


This is a fun idea. Bring the gold outside with a sparkly table runner. Perfect for Summer dinner parties. 



Sometimes, it's the small things that make the greatest impact! 



I just may do this in my own studio as a little D.I.Y. project! I love the mis-matched frames! 


Gold, gold, gold!

No comments:

Post a Comment