Monday, March 26, 2012

GET THE LOOK {THE HUNGER GAMES}

After seeing the Hunger Games this weekend, I have been completely inspired by the Capitol and it's world of ostentatiousness. The luxurious, technically advanced quarters that served as Katniss Everdeen's and Peeta Mellark's twelfth floor penthouse was especially inspiring to me, and I couldn't resist writing up a "get the look" post.  Hunger Game fans, this is for you! 

My first reaction to the look of the penthouse was what I would call "cold minimalist". There is a chilly ambiance about the entire place, however it is extremely modern, and over-the top luxurious. 
Here are some ideas for the penthouse living room:

Ideas for Katniss' quarters

May the odds be ever in your favor, in your next decorating project!

1 comment:

  1. :O The tree mural wallpaper is the most amazing thing ever.

    ReplyDelete